KBA members receive bi-monthly issues of the Kentucky Bench & Bar Magazine, which is designed to inform attorneys of new developments in the legal system, and to further educate attorneys in existing areas of the law. The magazine also provides an outlet for announcements of promotions, firm formations or relocations, and honors. Because most articles are authored by Kentucky attorneys, the information should prove beneficial to Kentucky law practices. The Communications & Publications Committee always welcomes submission of articles and editorial comments from readers.
- May 2017 - Appellate Advocacy
- July 2017 - Real Property
- September 2017 - Legislative Update
- November 2017 - Juvenile Justice
- January 2018 - Nonprofit Laws and Regulations
- March 2018 - Copyright/Arts Law
- May 2018 - Attorney Discipline
NOTE: Themes are tentatively scheduled. Changes in the law may occur that may nullify or cause rescheduling to any or all of these topics of interest.
Bench & Bar Issues
2017 Advertising Brochure (PDF)