Anytime you would like to return to the homepage, click on the KBA seal in the upper left corner. Please note: We will release additional features and content and make improvements as we hear from our members.
- Enter your username (Your email address on file with the KBA)
- Enter your password (Your password will either be kybar(MemberID), for example: kybar00000, or the password you have assigned yourself.)
- Click "Sign In"
If you have forgotten your password and we have an up-to-date email address for you, you may do the following to reset your password:
- Click "Forgot your Password?"
- Enter your Username or Email
- Answer the simple math problem and then click "Reset Password."
- An email will be sent to the address associated with your profile. (You may need to check your email program's SPAM filter as this "Reset Password" email may be treated as SPAM. The email will contain a link back to our website which will allow you to reset your password. Please Note: Password reset email links expire after 24 hours.)
- Select “Sign Out” in the top right corner
Please note: If you are unable to see “Sign Out," please click the KBA Seal in the top left corner to be taken to the homepage. The “Sign Out” should appear in the top right corner.
To access your CLE Transcripts, please do the following:
- Log in to the website
- Click "CLE” located near the center on the left of the homepage
- Click "My CLE Transcript" located near center on the left
- To be taken directly to your CLE Transcript, after logging in, click here.
Your profile page is available to be seen in the Lawyer Locator search.
Add Profile Headshot Image
- Hover over the profile headshot area where an “Add Photo” icon will appear.
- Select "Choose File" and select the image on your computer that you would like to upload. Images cannot exceed 30MB. The ideal image size for this area is 100px wide by 117px high.
- Select the "Submit" button when finished.
Information & Settings
Update your information and choose website privacy settings for individual fields.
Your Bio contains the information about yourself that you provided in your original KBA Membership Application process or information you have updated since becoming a member. Please make sure your Profile Information is always up to date by reviewing the information upon membership renewal and at other times throughout the year.
Part of your Bio information is available to be seen in the Member Directory, but you have the ability to control some of the visibility to the public and to other KBA members. You may hide certain data fields (e.g., email address, professional address, phone number). You may change these Privacy Settings by clicking on the "lock" icon to the left of the data field and select the desired privacy level. There are choices: Public (Visible to Everyone), Members Only (Visible Only to Members) and Private (Not Visible in Profile).
Please note that some of the fields will automatically be locked if they are administrative fields only. This data will never be seen by the public or by other members. If you're unable to change the setting, it is likely an administrative field. For example such things as your year of birth or your admitted date.
Change Password Instructions
View and manage preferences and notification settings for your account.
This is where you will select what types of notifications and emails you will receive for various types of events or processes. You can turn notifications on and off for such things as when members join Sections of which you are a member, when you receive a new message in your KBA inbox, etc. Just simply check the "On/Off" box next to each item to determine which notifications you would like to receive and then click "Save My Settings."
Invoicing, Payments & History
View, print and pay your invoices.
You can view current and processed invoices as well as pay open invoices online in this section. You may also print receipts for your purchases.
View and print existing registrations and view past events and photos.
Any Events that you have registered for including Convention, Seminars, etc. will show up in your Event Registrations area. You may print an event registration receipt by selecting the print icon. In addition, you may export your registered events to your calendar by selecting the calendar icon next to the event name.
View your membership status and view membership renewal options.
You can view your membership status and renew your membership (during renewal time) in this section. You should be able to renew your membership up to 60 days prior to your membership expiration. Click the "Securely renew your membership now" link to renew. If you would like an email confirmation of your dues payment sent to you, click the "Send confirmation email" link after you have completed your transaction.
View and manage group membership, configure group options.
If you are a member of a KBA Section, a Committee or the Board of Directors, you are a member of a Group. You will have access to calendars and other features within each Group. You may edit your Group settings in Preferences. You can also access your Groups from the quick links on the lower right side of the homepage.
Event Registration Instructions
- Log in for the KBA Member rate
- Select an event you want to attend
Events that do not allow online registration, will not show a "Register" link. You will need to print the brochure and mail in the registration form along with any registration fee.
- Events that allow online registration will show a "Register" link
- To register for events online, be sure to complete the entire registration process including answering all *required fields and submitting payment.
502.564.3795 ext. 291