The Kentucky Bar Association is the definitive resource for information about the practice of law in Kentucky. From recent developments to information about existing areas of the law, we are committed to providing accurate, up-to-date, relevant information to guide our members.
Bench & Bar
The Bench & Bar is the flagship publication of the Kentucky Bar Association. In this topical bimonthly magazine, we engage the most respected legal authorities to provide a range of views and information on topics that are relevant to you.
- November 2016 - Whistleblower/Qui Tam
- January 2017 - Drone Law
- March 2017 - Guns and the 2nd Amendment
- May 2017 - Appellate Advocacy
- July 2017 - Real Property
- September 2017 - Juvenile Justice
- November 2017 - Nonprofit Laws and Regulations
- January 2018 - Copyright/Arts Law
In line with our commitment to provide up-to-date information, the Kentucky Bar Association periodically sends out an enews blast to members. As we transition to our new membership management system, we will be sending these updates out via email. We look forward to your feedback!