This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.
Contact Us   |   Print Page   |   Sign In
Community Search
Unauthorized Practice of Law Complaint


Unauthorized Practice of Law Complaint Form


The Kentucky Bar Association does not represent you in this matter but acts to investigate complaints on behalf of the Kentucky Supreme Court.


NOTE: This complaint should only be submitted against individuals who are not attorneys.  

If you have a complaint of misconduct against an attorney, or a suspended attorney, you should complete a bar complaint form.


To submit your complaint form online, please complete the form below.



Click here to print and submit form by mail




Please attach copies of any receipts, contracts, or other documents which are important to this complaint.
If you need to upload more documents, please consider combining multiple documents into one file.
Please state specifically what the person did which causes you to believe s/he engaged in the unauthorized practice of law.

more Calendar

12/5/2019 » 12/6/2019
2019 Kentucky Law Update (Lexington)

Privacy Policy

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal